Established in 1974 Derbyshire by husband and wife team, Brian & Janet Parr, B & J Parr now operates a much larger operation from our state of the art factory in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. We recycle approximately 12,000 tonnes of polythene and up to 40,000 tonnes of heavy plastics, such as local authority and utility company waste, every year. This plastic waste is then cleansed, blended and shredded, before being compounded and pelletised, ground and milled, where appropriate. This allows us to offer polythene pellet and powder for purchase, meaning our clients can close their recycling loop.
We offer a complete recycling service for:
- Pipe industry and utility companies
- Plastics factories and workshops
- Waste plastic from transit packaging from businesses and end users
- End of life transit packaging such as boxes, crates and pallets
- Plastic window and door frames from manufacturers and assembling companies
- Please feel free to browse our site to find out more about B & J Parr, or if you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.